These Easy No-Bake Grinch Cookies are a Christmas Treat that is easy to make and delicious. Grinch Oreo pops are a fun Christmas dessert. You can make these for your next festive gathering or give them as gifts. They are sure to make your guests smile. Made with Oreos, candy melts and heart sprinkles, you’ll have a treat that is sure to have your heart growing three sizes in no time!
My kids love Oreos and it’s a cookie we often have on hand. We thought it would be fun to whip up a batch of Grinch Oreo Pops.
Many of us remember the Grinch story and my kids love watching the movie. If only poor Mr. Grinch had someone to come and make his heart happy with a sweet treat. These Grinch Oreo Pops are sure to warm up the hearts around you. If you want to change this recipe up a bit, you could choose to use the Mint Oreos so even the inside of the cookie would be green.
Grinch Cookies Ingredients
- Oreo Cookies
- Green Candy Melts
- Red Heart Sprinkles
- Cooking Spray
- Lollipop Sticks/Paper Straws
How to make Grinch Oreo Pops
ONE Pour the candy melts into a microwave-safe cup or bowl.
TWO Spray lightly with cooking spray and microwave for 30 seconds.
THREE Remove from microwave, stir and lightly spray with cooking spray.
FOUR Place back in the microwave for 30 seconds. Keep repeating until the candy is fully melted.
FIVE Stick a lollipop stick into each Oreo and dip each cookie into the melted candy.
SIX Place on wax paper to harden.
SEVEN Place a candy heart onto each candy-covered Oreo.
EIGHT You can cover each lollipop stick with a paper straw. The straws stick right into the Oreos & will make them look more festive.
Tips for the No-Bake Grinch Cookies
- These easy Grinch cookies will stay fresh when they are stored in an airtight container at room temperature. When you are storing them in an airtight container you will want to layer the cookies on a single layer. You can use parchment paper between layers to keep them from sticking.
- To give these Grinch Cookies a twist, just use different flavored Oreo cookies. There are many flavors to choose from.
- If you want to just make Candy Covered Oreos, you could skip the pop stick and serve the cookies.
- Sometimes I find it easier to make half the recipe at a time so that the melted candy doesn’t harden before I’m finishing up the process.
- Make sure to press the heart sprinkles into the chocolate drizzle before it dries to ensure it sticks.
- You can always use white candy melts or white chocolate and green food coloring to get the perfect shade of Grinch green.
These No Bake Grinch Cookies will be a huge hit at your Holiday Parties and Cookie Exchanges!
“Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.” I hope you enjoy these!
PIN THIS POST TO PINTEREST!