This free summer activity planner for kids is the perfect way to get prepared for a fun summer. WooHoo! You’re on your way to planning and enjoying special memories with your kids this summer. I know sometimes it feels like organized chaos but having a flexible plan definitely helps us and the kids love getting involved in the plans.
Your kids will have a blast with the included creative coloring pages, lists, and customizable schedules.
Help Your Kids Get Ready for Sensational Summer Fun
Instead of spending hours gathering ideas and making plans that you hope your kids will enjoy, why not get them involved?
When your kids work with you on making special plans for summer fun activities, they feel a sense of control. Plus, it builds the excitement when you all work together to incorporate everyone’s interests
So, make those summer fun plans a collaborative effort! After all, sometimes, they have the best ideas!
What’s Included in the Summer Activity Planner
- Summer Bucket List (32 ideas for summer fun!)
- Summer Schedules with themes and ideas
- 10 Things I Want to Do This Summer Worksheet
- 3 Coloring Pages
Print whatever pages you want!
To get this FREE Printable Summer Activity Planner for Kids, be sure you’re signed up for my FREE weekly email!
You’ll get the password for the resource library, and you will be subscribed to my weekly email newsletter so you can get MORE freebies, deals, and fun! Your information will not be shared with anyone and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Get this FREEBIE INSTANTLY by signing up here!
Tips for Planning Your Summer Activities
- Get the kids involved. If your kids have a say in how their time is planned, they’re much more likely to enjoy what they’re doing. Ask them what they would like to do, or send them searching for information about different activities.
- Leave time available with no plans. Kids want some time to hang with their friends, so plan time for them to do that. I encourage you to leave 1-2 weeks completely open. You may think of activities you want to add or a spontaneous day trip with friends. Building in that space is a nice buffer to keep your summer fun plans relaxed.
- Have some structure but leave time to go with the flow. If your children are at the age they want to go to a sports camp or art class or even explore a hobby they don’t have time for during the school year, this is a great time to do it. I find having a loose routine helps everyone in the household. I like to include time for chores, learning activities, and daily reading, around all the fun
- HAVE FUN! Planning doesn’t have to be boring! Between chats about summer fun themes, give your kids some summer-themed coloring pages. Create a summer fun bucket list (or highlight ideas on the one included in this free fun summer activities for kids pack). Gather together in a space without distractions, grab a snack and start planning your summer.
To get this FREE Fun Summer Activities for Kids Pack, all you need to do is subscribe to Love Peace Motherhood.
You’ll receive an email with a password to open the Subscriber’s Library to all LPM freebies.
Plus, you’ll get emails with ideas, resources, and encouragement to make life and learning fun.
I’d love to hear from you! Message me on Facebook or Instagram to let me know what you think and how I can help you get your mom life organized.
Leave a Reply