Are you a busy mom looking for the best planner to keep your life organized? I’ve rounded up the best planners for moms 2020 to meet all of your needs! Organize busy work schedules, vacations, and self-care dates with these cute daily, weekly, and monthly calendars, below.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
No matter what your New Year’s resolutions are, you’ll need a planner for 2020 to help you stay on track and make your goals a reality. If you want to start the new year out on the right foot, one of the best things you can do is have the perfect 2020 planner waiting in the wings. And lucky for you, I’ve found a planner that will be the perfect fit for you!
As my business is growing, I’m finding it necessary to really sit down and plan my weeks out ahead of time. Between having two busy boys with their own schedules and a baby on the way, I function best when I’m organized. I have to block out time for my work commitments and since I work from home, it isn’t a set schedule and I have to be flexible around life because as we all know, life happens.
This week, in particular, I planned to hit the ground running with work when Eli went back to school on Monday after the two-week break. However, due to inclement weather, I had to pick him up early and then there was no school on Tuesday. So that’s where my planner comes in.
This year I purchased this planner. I’ve always heard great things about the Erin Condren planners from my teaching days but this was the first year I took the plunge. So far, I love it! I set monthly goals, plan my month at a glance and then strategically plan each day. I love the colorful dual-tip markers and I’m digging the stickers.
This planner is beautiful. It is thoughtfully designed and the pages are excellent. Everything is so well laid out that it will be so helpful to stay organized and really document your goals. The research shows that those who wrote down their goals and dreams on a regular basis achieved those desires at a significantly higher level than those who did not.
Since no one size fits all, I’m going to share other planner options as well! There is absolutely nothing wrong with keeping your planner simple or going with an inexpensive option. The goal is to find a planner that fits your needs. If you just need to jot down a few monthly dates, then simple is best! Here are some additional top 2020 planner recommendations for moms!
How to Choose a Planner
Before we start reviewing the best planners for moms in 2020, let’s consider a few planner basics to help you refine what you want and need in your planner. Answer these questions:
- What size planner do you need? Do you want a planner that will fit in your purse to carry around or one that is a desktop size and lays on a countertop or desk?
- Do you like a colorful planner? Or do you prefer a minimalist planner?
- What layout works best for you?
- Do you have a busy life? How much space do you need to track activities? Do you like to track things by the hour? Or just by the day?
- Think about your favorite planner from the past, what did you like best about it? If you had a planner you did not like, why did not dislike it?
Best Planners For Moms 2020
- Erin Condren Planner. This Erin Condren Life Planner Bundle is a great value. And you can get $5 off if you are a new customer by using the code WELCOME. It includes just what you need to get your year fully planned. From conference calls to carpools, your doctors’ appointments to their dentist appointments, the sanity-saving LifePlanner keeps all your commitments straight so you remember where everyone needs to be (and when!) You can shop additional Erin Condren 2020 planners here.
- Day Designer Planner – The great thing about this daily planner is that it helps you find a balance in your life by providing tabs, folders, and tons of writing space. Plus it comes in tons of colors! This is great for moms. This planner is both an hourly planning and a daily “to-do” list to help you focus on your daily priorities. Each day also has a designated space for your daily “top 3 priorities” to make sure you are getting your priorities done and hourly space for your daily activities.
- me & my BIG ideas The Happy Planner Box Kit – This is an undated calendar so it gives you the flexibility to start fresh the month you order it. This calendar has bright colors, beautiful photographs, and inspirational sayings filling this 12-month planner! In this box kit, you will receive 1, 12-month, undated classic happy planner; 4 sheets of stickers that will help you add dates to your happy planner and tabs; 2 magnetic bookmarks; and 4 sticky note pads.
- Clever Fox Planner – This planner has a hardcover because as moms, we need to make sure the planner is not easily ruined! It is definitely one of the best planners for busy moms because it has each week planned out and you can adjust it to your liking.
- Bloom Daily Planners 2020 – This is a more affordable planner option. Make it your mission to great a new way to work this year for 2020. The Bloom Daily Planner has a personal mission statement prompt and yearly goal setting page, weekly scheduling templates. I also love these Bloom Planner Stickers!
- The Happy Planner – For moms that need a planner and a creative outlet, choose The Happy Planner. A colorful planner with beautiful designs and many different covers plus space to allow for creative drawings, stamps, washi tape, and stickers. This planner is designed for moms that want to make their planner their own. Color it, design it and make it work for you.
- Amy Knapp Planners – Amy Knapp Planners come in 3 designs. I like all 3 designs. If you love a purse-size planner, you’ll want to check out the Amy Knapp Planners. The 3 formats include: Very Busy Family Planner // Christian Family Organize // Family Organizer
- 2020 Organized Chaos Calendar – With over 500 positive reviews, this calendar is a good fit for so many moms. It is detailed enough without being overwhelming and there are multiple designs to choose from. A great option for working moms or stay at home moms.
- Pretty Simple Planners – This beautiful planner is simple and printed on high-quality stock with a gorgeous navy floral cover. Each monthly spread (January 2020 through December 2020) contains an overview of the month, a notes section, inspirational quotes, and fun holidays such as National Donut Day! The cute weekly spreads include space to write your daily schedule as well as a to-do list. Grab your colored pens and washi tape and let’s get organized! (Pssst – These also make wonderful gifts for the planners, teachers and floral lovers in your life!)
- Mom’s 18 Month Calendar – This option is great if you want to extend the calendar for longer use. This Mom’s 18 Month Planner For 2020 offers mothers colorful inspiration as they prioritize and plan their days for the next 18 months! This beautiful planner is designed to help mothers organize their busy everyday schedule. Sometimes going back to paper creates a big picture view of what is happening in a family’s life and that is exactly what this beautiful planner will help you do. It provides ample room for notes, daily goals, to-do lists, appointments, and upcoming events. Inspirational quotes will brighten any day.
Choosing the best planner can take time. Think about your needs and what use you plan to get out of your planner. This is one way to give yourself control and get 2020 off to a great start. The best planner is one that you will stick to using and meets your needs!
NOW TELL ME…
Do you already have a favorite planner? What is the feature you need most in a planner?
Linda Montavon says
Thanks for sharing all these great planners and options! You just made getting organized in 2020 easy! Thank you!
Erin @ Love Peace Beauty says
Glad they helped you! Here’s to an organized 2020!