Are you ready for some spooky fun? These Frankenstein Halloween Printables for kids are perfect for some festive entertainment and also fine motor skills practice. These are the perfect activity for a fall festival activity table or for those October class parties. This Frankenstein Halloween Scissor Skills Haircut Activity is a fabulous way for children to enjoy some cutting practice this season.
The printable scissor skills pdf has 12 different Frankenstein faces and each face has a fun haircut for children to enjoy. These are easy to print in black and white which kids can use as coloring and cutting worksheets. A perfect Halloween activity printable for fall festivals and classroom parties!
Cutting with scissors is a tricky skill that requires so many skills like overall fine motor strength, hand-eye coordination, bilateral coordination, visual-motor integration, and hand dominance. Just like any other skill, scissors skills will take time to develop and master. You can see the scissor skills developmental sequence below that students will go through as they learn how to cut with scissors. It’s important to do cutting activities at their level, so that using scissors isn’t frustrating for students. As a student strengthens their fine motor and visual skills, their scissor skills will strengthen and develop too!
Materials for this Frankenstein Cutting Activity
- Printable Haircut Worksheets
- Cardstock or Printer Paper
- Optional: Crayons
Fun Halloween Printables for Kids
- These Frankenstein haircut scissor skills activities are perfect for Halloween! To enjoy your scissor-cutting activity simply download and print the Halloween scissor skills printables onto paper or cardstock.
- When children have finished the cutting activity they can also color, cut and glue the page onto a bright backing paper for a fun classroom display of Franken-haircuts!
- Other ideas to get creative are to use brightly colored paper scraps to add fun extra details or curl or zig-zag fold the hair for a 3D effect.
Come and chat with us on Facebook, Pinterest , Instagram or subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Other Halloween Activities
Math Brew – A Fun Craft for Kids
Leave a Reply