California Spaghetti Salad is a delicious cold pasta salad with fresh vegetables covered with Italian dressing. If you are looking for a side dish for your next cookout or a dish to bring to a gathering, this pasta salad is a crowd-pleaser. Spaghetti pasta salad travels well and can be prepped ahead of time.
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
My family loves pasta salad in the summer like this Ranch Pasta Salad and now this California Spaghetti Salad is a family hit for sure!
In the spring and summer months, we love to grill. It’s nice when we don’t have to turn on the oven and this Calfornia Pasta Salad is pretty quick to fix as well. No oven is required for this delicious cold pasta salad. I served it when we grilled hamburgers and it makes the perfect side dish. This spaghetti salad is a hit at all of our gatherings – it’s fresh, colorful, and feeds a crowd! It’s fresh and healthy and all the chopped veggies are my favorite.
California Spaghetti Salad Ingredients
• 16oz Angel Hair Pasta (cooked)
• 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes
• 1 zucchini (diced)
• 1 Cucumber (diced)
• 10oz Bag Peppers & Onion (frozen section)
• 16oz Italian Dressing
• 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
• 1 Tsp Salt
• 1 Tsp Pepper
How To Make Spaghetti Pasta Salad
- Cook the pasta: Make it according to the package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large serving bowl, whisk together Italian dressing, salt, pepper & Parmesan cheese.
- Add pasta, tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, peppers, & onions.
- Mix well.
Tips For Making California Pasta Salad
- Ingredients: Get creative with your dish and swap out vegetables. Add salami or pepperoni if you want to add meat to your pasta, black olives, or even mozzarella balls.
- Pasta: Use other pasta. One of my favorites is rotini.
- Cooling Pasta: This pasta salad is best when fresh out of the fridge. So, keep it chilled until serving.
- Make it Ahead: This recipe is great to make ahead. It actually tastes even better the next day. Also, a great recipe to take with you to a potluck or cookout!
California Spaghetti Pasta Salad
A healthy and delicious pasta salad with your favorite vegetables topped with Italian dressing.
- 16 oz Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Zucchini (diced)
- 1 Cucumber(diced)
- 10 oz Bag Peppers & Onion (frozen section)
- 16 oz Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
Cook the pasta: Make it according to the package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water.
In a large serving bowl, whisk together Italian dressing, salt, pepper & Parmesan cheese.
Add pasta, tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, peppers, & onions.