Celebrate the Dads in your life with some free Father’s Day printables! Personalize your printable for gift-giving, decorating, or as a kid’s activity. Show Dad how much he means to you! Showing Dad how much you love him on Father’s Day doesn’t have to cost a thing.
Summer brings longer days, warmer weather, and of course, special holidays like Father’s Day. Here at Love Peace Motherhood, I am so appreciative of the hard work, support, and love my spouse puts into our family (and that our own Dads put into us)! We love the chance to honor them on their special day.
When it comes to Father’s Day cards, I love giving my children a chance to use their creativity. These Father’s Day printables were a great opportunity to just get out the art supplies, create, and enjoy some time together.
My boys had fun using their creativity to personalize their own creations! We also took time to write on the back answering some questions about what makes their dad special to them.
Free Printable for Father’s Day
Please note: that this post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy for full details.
I’m offering each of these as free printables for you to start your own Fathers Day tradition. Simply subscribe to my newsletter and you get access to my free resource library where you can download these designs. I recommend printing on card stock to make them more durable.
You can then laminate them, put them in a frame with a photo (this is the one we’re going to get, with a photo of the boys), or put them in a scrapbook. No matter how you choose to display it, you know it will be cherished. My boys also had the best time coloring with these markers. They have both stinky and sweet scents and they thought they were so funny! Just subscribe to grab your free Father’s Day printables!
Tips to Personalize Printable
Consider asking your child to answer a few questions on the back of the printable.
A few questions to ask might be: (have them write these on the back or on another sheet of paper)
- My Dad’s favorite thing to do is _________.
- Dad makes me laugh when _____________.
- My Dad is is really great at ________________.
- My Dad’s favorite sport is _________.
- The one thing I hear my Dad say a lot is _________.
- I love my Dad because __________.
- My Dad is happy when _________.
Gift Ideas for Dad
Father’s Day will be here before you know it. And while most men in your life may say they want nothing at all for the big day, it’s fun to spoil them with a little something. I really tried to include ideas that are practical, cost considerate, and may just fit a particular dad’s interest.
- Stainless Steel Can Holder and Beer Bottle Holder – 4-In-1 Drink Cooler – Slim cans, standard cans, bottles, and mixed drinks — no adapter needed. Cheers to the drink cooler that does it all! Keep your drinks cold and refreshing, for up to 4 hours. Comes in multiple colors.
- Wireless Smart Meat Thermometer – 100% Wire-Free: No wires. No-fuss. The first truly wireless smart meat thermometer. Monitor your cook using the FREE app available
- Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill – Wow friends and family with an array of perfectly cooked meats, seafood, or veggies every time. Plus, 2 sliding side tables keep utensils and sauces handy so that cooking with this grill is just as convenient as traveling with it.
- Arctic Zone Titan Deep Freeze 60 (50+10) Can Collapsible Rolling Cooler with All-Terrain Cart – this is a great cooler for the dad on the go, whether it’s headed to baseball games or the park. The Titan Deep Freeze 60 Can Rolling Cooler keeps ice up to 3 days!
- Smokehouse Ultimate Grilling Spice Set – For the dad who likes to fire up the grill or up the flavor when he’s cooking. This set includes 20 unique BBQ rubs and spices to expertly season food.
- Magnetic Pickup Tool with LED Lights – This is an awesome tool for both the professional or for handwork around the house. It can be used for home improvement, electrical, plumbing, and auto repair.
- Freeze Beer Glasses – With over 4,000 reviews, these freeze beer glasses are a favorite in the summer. Enjoy your favorite pilsner, IPA, stout, cider, and more in this chilled beer pint.
- YETI Rambler 14 oz Mug, Stainless Steel – I use one of these mugs almost every single day and I love mine. Unlike traditional camp mugs, this double-wall vacuum-insulated body protects hands from hot or cold contents while keeping coffee, chili, and oatmeal – you name it – well-insulated.
- Cuisinart Deluxe Grill Set – This set has all the essentials for grilling. Chef’s spatula, grill tongs, digital temperature fork, silicone basting brush, four pairs of corn holders, five skewers, cleaning brush with an extra brush head are all contained in a durable aluminum carrying case – perfect for the on-the-go or at home.
- JBL FLIP 5 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker – Don’t sweat the small stuff like charging your battery. Flip 5 gives you more than 12 hours of playtime. Keep the music going longer and louder with JBL’s signature sound.
Now that you have the perfect present, just top off the day with a personalized Father’s Day card and homemade brunch, and he’ll definitely know how special he is.
Get ready to melt Dad’s heart with these easy-to-color-free Father’s Day printables. Personalize any gift of your child’s choice when your child adds their own personalized touch with their artwork.
I’ve created the Father’s Day printables just for you that are nestled in the LPM library. All you have to do is subscribe via email to receive a welcome email with the password and these downloadable printables are all yours along with the other freebies!
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE FATHER’S DAY PRINTABLE HERE.
WANT TO SAVE THIS IDEA FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
LET’S CONNECT! >> FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST
Leave a Reply