This easy Valentine’s Day Dessert M&M cheese ball dip is a crowd-pleaser. Made with only a few ingredients, this party dip will be a big hit at your next gathering. This easy dessert recipe can be paired with pretzels, cookies, or graham crackers.
This M&M Cheese Ball is a fun, sweet dessert for Valentine’s Day. It is a crowd-pleaser for both adults and children. We’ve made this cheese ball dip for movie nights before and the kids enjoy it!
Dessert cheese balls are sure to satisfy holiday party guests. We love making this no-bake cheesecake-like dip for gatherings and holiday parties. Cheese balls are easy to make and can be customized with your favorite toppings. One of my favorites is this Valentine’s Day M&M Cheese Ball. The kids have already asked for another cheese ball for St. Patrick’s Day. The dip is filled with cream cheese and M&M’s then shaped into a ball and coated with more M&M candies. We like to serve our cheese ball desserts with pretzels for a sweet and salty combo. Nilla wafers, graham crackers, and small cookies also pair really well with cheese balls.
Please note: this post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy for full details.
How to make this Valentine’s Day Dessert
Many of the ingredients for the Valentine’s Day dessert are probably already in your panty. Valentine’s M&M’s can be found in most retailers and can be customized for other holidays.
Cheese Ball Dip Ingredients
- 8oz Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1/2Cup Butter Softened
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/4tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup Valentine’s M&M’s Divided
1. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and powdered sugar until smooth.
2. Stir in 1/4 of the M&M’s.
3. Form the dough into a ball shape.
4. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
5. Remove from refrigerator & coat with M&M’s.
6. Serve with cookies and pretzels & enjoy.
Cheese Ball Dessert Tips
- Use a mixer to combine room-temperature cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Add the brown sugar, vanilla, and powdered sugar; mix them together.
- Stir in M&M’s until evenly distributed into the mixture. Take caution not to overmix to prevent the M&M candies from losing their color in the mix.
- Scoop your cheese ball mixture into cling wrap. Fully cover the mix and form a ball shape.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Remove from plastic wrap and roll in M&M’s. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Your guests are in for a sweet surprise when they try this recipe!
Leave a Reply