Grab all your favorite Easter-themed snacks to make this fun Easter snack for kids! My kids are always excited for a sweet and salty combo! Bunny bait snack mix is sure to be a hit with kids of all ages! This no-bake snack mix recipe is so quick and easy to make and the perfect sweet and salty treat for the Easter Bunny.
If you’re looking for an easy Easter treat you will love this recipe! It’s very easy and customizable and a no-bake recipe! If you have kids who like to help in the kitchen then this is the perfect recipe for them to mix up. And hey, bunny bait snack mix isn’t just for kids – a yummy snack for everyone in the family!
This Bunny Bait Easter Snack for Kids is made with Cotton Tails White Cheddar, Pretzels, M&Ms, and Annie’s Bunny Grahams.
Serve it up in a big bowl or package it in decorative cello bags for treats. And don’t forget to leave a bowl for the Easter bunny. If you’re on the hunt for non-candy Easter Basket ideas for your kids, I’ve compiled a list of my favorite basket ideas.
Easter Snack for Kids Ingredients
- Utz White Cheddar Cottontails
- M&Ms Pastel Mix
- Annie’s Bunny Grahams
Other possibilities: popcorn, Rice Chex cereal, mini marshmallows, candy eggs, jelly beans
Bunny Bait Snack Mix
A sweet and salty snack mix with pastel M&Ms, white cheddar cottontails, pretzels, and bunny grahams.
- 4 cups White Cheddar Cottontails
- 2 cups Mini Pretzel Twists
- 1 cups M&Ms
- 2 cups Bunny Grahams
Add all ingredietnts to a bowl
Mix ingredients and serve
Easter Snack Tips
- Change out the M&Ms to make this mix for other holidays. I love to find the “holiday-themed” snacks and candies in Target and Walmart.
- Package it in decorative cello bags for treats to share.
- Get your kids involved – Bunny Bait is a fun recipe for kids to help prepare.
- I love to whip up a big batch of this Easter Snack Mix for kids. It’s perfect to grab a handful and get a taste of the salty-sweet combo. It’s our go-to snack for movie nights!