This is a sweet and salty St. Patrick’s Day candy that everyone loves! St. Patrick’s Day Chocolate Pretzels are so easy to make and require just three ingredients: pretzels, Hershey’s kisses, and M&M’s. With only a few ingredients and a few simple steps, you can make this St. Patrick’s Day dessert recipe in no time at all.
We are big fans of chocolate-covered pretzels and the kids love festive holiday treats. These are so easy to make and then they make the perfect snack for little hands and even lunchbox treats.
Pretzel Bites Ingredients
- Mini Pretzel Twists – I think I would have preferred the Pretzel Snaps which I’ve used before here.
- M&M’s Key Lime Pie
- Hershey’s Kisses Birthday Cake
I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the Key Lime Pie M&M’s! This was the first time we had them but they are delicious. Of course, regular M&M’s could be used and milk chocolate Hershey’s Kisses.
Click here for all the ingredients ready to shop at Target.
St. Patrick’s Day Pretzels
Note: This is an overview of the instructions. The full instructions are in the recipe card below
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Align pretzels on the sheet.
- Unwrap Hershey’s Kisses and place one on each pretzel.
- Put in the oven until the Kisses begin to melt down. Bake about 2-4 minutes.
- Stick an M&M on top. The kisses should flatten when you press the M&M on top.
- Let the Chocolate Key Lime Pretzels cool
St. Patrick’s Day Key Lime Pretzels
A sweet and salty St. Patrick's Day candy recipe with just 3 ingredients!
- 1 Bag Hershey's Kisses Birthday Cake
- 1 Bag Pretzel Mini Twists
- 1 Bag Key Lime M&M's
Heat oven to 320°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil.
Put the pretzels on the baking sheet. Top each pretzel with one unwrapped Hershey's Kiss.
Bake 2 to 4 minutes. You will see the chocolate soften, but do not wait for it to melt. Remove from the oven. Allow to cool for one minute.
Top each Hershey's Kiss with an M&M.
Allow to cool and then store in an airtight container.